Saturday, January 05, 2008

A surprise post

I never thought I'd say the following:

When I stepped outside yesterday my first thought was, "Wow! 24 degrees is so warm!"

That, my faithful few, is the sort of insight you've been without for the past 4 months (and yes, we have been having single digit highs). I know, because I haven't been sharing anything here. Sorry about that. But I make no promises for the future. Blogging isn't a new years resolution. But I'll try to be better.

In other news, here are my favorite 20 photos from 2007 (out of 12,609 I took this year). Feel free to pick your favorite in the comments.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 1/05/2008 2:42 PM, Blogger Taylor W said...

Hum, slideshow didn't seem to embed. Sorry, feel free to click to see them.

 
At 1/05/2008 2:45 PM, Blogger Meg said...

My favorite is the "Bridge to Newport." It's romantic and mysterious looking! :)


But I do like the other pictures too. ;)

 
At 1/05/2008 3:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Your pictures are so amazing! Ever since I've known you, I've loved your photography.
In other news, I need to come back up and visit sometime. I miss you and Jennie.

 
At 1/05/2008 5:34 PM, Blogger Taylor W said...

Yay! fixed the embedding! But now the pictures seem so small . . .

Mary, please do come! We miss you. Just not from March 13-20 (because we'll be in Prague!)

 
At 1/09/2008 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom and I both like the picture of the duck, the bridge in the mist, and the thorns. All are very nice. Thanks for sharing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home