Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stardust

Just came home from the local AMC after seeing what very well might be the best movie I've ever seen. I don't want to be too dramatic (that and I tend to have a very bad memory, so I think "the very best movie I've ever seen" changes rather frequently), but I really do give Stardust my highest recommendation.

For any of you who have ever read John Eldridge (Wild at Heart, Captivating, Epic, The Journey of Desire, . . .) you'll know what I mean when I say that movie belongs in his books. Actually I'd say that this movie is the quintessential story (aside from the real story of God's romancing us back to himself) illustrating Eldridge's thoughts.

With humor reminiscent of The Princess Bride, this epic, magical, and truly romantic fairy tale really stirred my heart.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home