Monday, May 21, 2007

Month in review: preview

So, what is one to do when one has neglected one's blog, but that one's life has been fun and potentially interesting? Well, as I see it this individual could either (1) pretend nothing ever happened and move on, (2) neglect the present by living in the past to recount the missed posts, or (3) stop referring to himself as "one."

I think I'll opt for number two. But before I completely neglect informing you of today's world I think Dustie would appreciate a cameo.

A kitten's first snow

Yes, that's right, a cat! We're the proud cat-sitters of Dustie, a sickenly adorable 1 year old. A good friend, Garrett (who took the above picture--go check out his great photos!), had to leave for Germany yesterday on business. Our landlord has previously given us a firm "no" to having a feline friend, but I decided to throw my dignity to the wind and beg. It worked! How exciting. Perhaps I should do without dignity more often. . . .

On a somewhat related note, you really must visit I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?. If Dustie is sickenly adorable then this site is downright unbearable--you'll love it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 11:28 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Sigh... and another cat-free dwelling bites the dust. Doesn't anyone like guinea pigs anymore?

 
At 5/21/2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Taylor W said...

So if you appreciated "I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?" then take a look at some other Garrett introduced sites:

http://cuteoverload.com/
http://uglyoverload.blogspot.com/

 
At 5/21/2007 4:10 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Dignity is totally overrated. I think you made the right choice.

 
At 5/24/2007 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now i see! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home