Wednesday, April 11, 2007

New Camera!

Jen got me a new camera for a late birthday present (my fault for being late, not hers) and it came in Monday. It's a Canon S3 IS and I love it.

I yesterday afforded me some time around Tufts and Boston to try out my new toy. I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

On a side note I joined the Boston Photography Meetup, a group for amateur and professional photographers to get together and interact and learn. My first meeting is tonight--hope I'm not out of my league.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4/15/2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Taylor W said...

You'll be glad to hear that the meetup group on Wednesday was wonderful. I'm excited to be part of this vibrant and welcoming group of artists. Pray for oppurtunities for me to show them the light of Christ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home