Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The last day of winter, the first day of spring

Taylor and I decided to spend the last day of winter sloshing though a bog in the Blue Hills Reservation. You can enjoy the hike vicareously below. All I have to say is, "thank God for waterproof boots." We in very cold water up to our ankles repeatedly.



An ironic twist is that the last day of winter was warmer than the first day of spring, but it appears that mother nature is only one day behind schedule.


Clear
Chance of Showers
Chance of Showers
Mostly Sunny
Wed Thurs Fri Sat
35° 31° 55° 42° 60° 32° 51° 31°

I know I'm ready for spring.


---------------
On an unrelated note, I found the end of the Internet. Kinda sad, really.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger Meg said...

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with you posting pictures of my husband's behind on the Internet! You can't just exploit him like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home