Friday, May 18, 2007

Three weeks?!? I appoligize

Yuck, three weeks without any posts. I suppose you'd never know that I've been fairly busy looking here since it's been deathly calm and quiet. Ironic.

Well, if I have any readers left, I thought I'd let you know about a tool that Google's put out for just such an occasion. Google Reader is a very nice little program that continually checks all your favorite blogs and feeds for updates. That way you only have to visit one site instead of coming to my blog (and everyone else's) everyday in hopes that I've written something inspiring and thought provoking. (Keep hoping--someday it might happen.)

So, go check it out. Now you can know within minutes that I've labored to help you waste a few more minutes of your day. Feel free to go ahead and click the button to connect directly to my site--that way your visit will be logged and my ego assuaged.

[something more substantial soon--I promise]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Meg said...

Real life product testimonial: "Thanks for my Google Reader, I always know when Taylor posts on his blog. It saves me from the disappointment of typing his url only to find there's nothing new. Now, with Google Reader, I don't have to type anymore!"

M Plott. Quincy MA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home