Sunday, January 14, 2007

God's Amazing Creatures

This past week Jen and I went to the zoo and the aquarium. The New England Aquarium gets 4 big thumbs up--definitely the best and nicest aquarium either of us have ever visited. The Frankin Zoo gets maybe 1.5 thumbs up. Somewhat disappointing as far as zoos go, and all the animals looked miserable. Getting there only an hour before closing gave us plenty of time. We hear there's a really great zoo down in Rhode Island that we should visit soon.

I thought I'd share some pictures so you can visit them vicariously.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/24/2007 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures are truly amazing! I may be biased, but I love your artwork. God really does make some amazing creatures. Keep at it :)

 
At 2/06/2007 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice pics. I especially like the random girl and the jellyfish. Overall I agree w/Jen, but I don't think I'm that biased.
Miss ya'll--Brandon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home